Thursday, November 4, 2010

Woot!

The existence of my own blog fades away from my mind until recently i frequented a blog that looks like mine and I suddenly remember that I have one too! Haha.

It's been so long. Mm hmm, quite a bit has happened to me ever since my last update.
-I rented a place (nice location, I love the fact that I can take alot of buses and not only 179/199)
-I've got a ps3 (best decision, I love my ps3 to bits, well not the ps3, the games)
-I am currently learning how to trade forex wisely as well. Anyone knows anybody who has traded profitably? I can use a tip or two :D
-Eeh, probably that's about all.

Oh, michael jackson passed away and I've been wanting to rant about it in my blog but I keep on postponing it until today. I did an extensive research after his death and the more I found the more I respect this man called Michael Joseph Jackson for his immense talent, his grace in dealing with bad media coverage (which is largely untrue, of course, take it from me. But if by chance you are already hating MJ you won't be convinced by my argument either), and his tenacity in fighting for what's right. I also admire him for fighting the entertainment industry, or more accurately, the power driving it. For a more complete coverage, please visit this site:

www.vigilantcitizen.com

The site will tell you more on various topics on various celebrities but namely it will address the issue regarding illuminati and why it's not a conspiracy theory but it's a blatant fact as clear as day.
MJ is also a great humanitarian and is recorded in Guinness book of Record as the most generous celebrity that gives almost a quarter of his wealth for the poor.
The kids that accused him? The first one has admitted that he is forced to do it by his father to get money off MJ.
The second kid that accused him subsequently bring MJ to trial. There were a lot of coverage on his trial. I still remembered the days when MJ wearing his pyjamas to court was morning news. Despite such extensive coverage, NONE (or very little) actually covered the fact that MJ is declared not guilty on all 13 charges. Read the book Michael Jackson Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones and you will know about the trial in detail.

With all this overwhelming evidence of MJ's innocence and his good samaritan works, you'll be wondering why the hell does it sound so different from everyone else views MJ, they only know him as pedophile and a freak. Well this is a very good example of the power of the media. It's scary how such a genuinely good soul can have reports of him completely distorted. MJ will be forever missed. Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment